Saturday, July 07, 2007

6th 30:30 ...Sifting Through


I finished my 6th 30:30 at ITWS last week. I am sifting through and hoping to start submitting again during this month. I may even try to put 15 poems or so together to see if I can get a chapbook sorted. Why is it though that I just keep wanting to move on and write new things - once the poem is written, I find it quite hard to dwell on it and just want to keep moving...I think this could fall in line with what Sylvia Plath said about Poets becoming very adept at packing suitcases!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bebe Cook said...

Hi Liz,

The same for me on the poems..once written...I feel done....and ready for the next. Like the thought of Poets and Suitcases. I hope Bonbon will recover. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I have been coming in to click the bowl...

:) brenda

6:19 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks for stopping by, Brenda and for clicking the bowl.

Even though,Bonbon was only with us for 2 days or so, I got real attached to him - unfortunately there are so many little Bonbons out there who are hurting.

Yeah, everything crossed for him.

x

6:47 pm  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Hooray!! Congratulations on finishing another round, Liz.

Best wishes for little Bonbon. What a sweet little thing, and what an amazing person you are for taking him in and doing so much for him.

7:10 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Sharon : )

x

9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.