Thursday, October 18, 2007

Foxy Returns to Great Acclaim!





The latest on Foxy is that she is back in the valley and with her new family. The only thing is that she doesn't seem to be too enamoured of her male doggie companion - he is more of a sugar-daddy really and is quite oldish and blind. Not a match for the ardent and muscular Dick! I think that Dick was sending her some woofing signals telling her about some escape methods she should try as within hours of her arrival she had dug the clay under the door in the garden and squeezed herself out and down to Dick! We felt a bit mean returning her but sense prevailed and we did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bebe Cook said...

Liz,

It must be true Puppy Love. Love how she escaped to Dick. Wonderful that she has new home and that you and Dick will get to see her.

:) brenda

3:06 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Brenda,

Yeah it's great she has a new family who love her...the only thing is she keeps escaping down to us - I mean it's getting so much harder for me to leave her back - she looks at me as much as to say 'You're my family, I want to stay with you' I feel a sort of guilt for not having kept her myself - I would have dearly loved to but just don't have room for 4 dogs... gawd, sure wish I could think logically about this!

xx

12:51 pm  
Blogger Arlene said...

love the foxy escapes and dick woofing instructions, liz — that is so ticklish!

such a shame you can't keep her. but it's already a good thing you get to see her often.

i've had to give away two pups. and saw one of them put in a cage (because according to the owner's vet, dogs were meant to live in one — grrrrrrr). that look just breaks my heart.

a.

11:12 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Yikes, Arlene ...are people strange or what! That must have been tough having to part with them...xx

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.