Thursday, October 11, 2007

Foxy-Lady is Coming Back! (fingers crossed)



Fantastic news on the Foxy front : ) A lovely Argentinian neighbour wants to adopt her! She already has a male dog, Hoppy, he is blind and missing his companion of 10 years who died last Feb. I'm so happy about this as it means I get to visit her and she is back in the valley that she so loves. Hip-Hip-Hooray!! ; )

2 Comments:

Blogger Bebe Cook said...

Liz,

I am so glad about Foxy-Lady, very cool that she will be your neighbors, no how about those puppies? (Just Teasing). If one of my animals had kitties or puppies, I would keep them all, and I would have 10 pets instead of 5. This way you have a new dog to love, but not take care of.

:) brenda

7:26 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Brenda, yeah they have to check to see if she is pregnant -the neighbour knows about this and is prepared to act accordingly! Sure hope she isn't with puppies!

Liz
x

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.