Wonderful World of Worders is Nearly Here

Jen Doherty is the editor of the
Wonderful World of Worders. I was lucky enough to have some worders accepted for the book and have just had word from Jen that the book will be out in a few weeks - the book launch is on Friday the 12th of October in the
Verbal Arts Centre,Derry, Northern Ireland. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be there - can't wait to see the book though....here's wishing everyone involved a great launch party: )



5 Comments:
foxy-lady is adorable, liz — she looks like a love match for dick! maybe she'll tame him further. ;-)
congrats on the flashquake acceptance and wonderful world of worders — such a gorgeous book!
a.
ARLENE...great to 'see' you : ) How are you? Must catch up with all your news...
Foxy-Lady and (Dirty-)Dick were caught in a compromising position today - ahem - suffice to say that I suggested to Vladi we get a bucket of water! We didn't though! Truthfully I'd love to keep foxy for the reasons you give but Vlad thinks its too much : ( she has to be sterilised before being adopted ---that is on the cards for pretty soon!
Thanks for the congrats. : )
xx
Congratulations Liz!!! Looks like a great book.
Hi Liz,
Congrats on the book,and they would make beautiful puppies, oh wait...No to the puppies, but they would be little darlings. I love the Flickr, photos, very cool, especially the window ones.
:) brenda
Hi Sharon and Brenda,
Thanks for stopping by : )
x
Post a Comment
<< Home