Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Foxy Update and Dick is Wanted ....!


Foxy Update

She is settling down but still whines a little when she hears me pass by her gateway. This does grab me by the heart strings but I walk on by as I know she has a fabulous home with Bea. Bea, seems to want her to settle down before allowing Foxy to hang out with her old friends Dick, Blackie and Páidi! I'd love to get to visit her soon but not sure when that will be as can't really invite myself in there!

Dick Antics

The latest on Dick is that while on his walks with me he side-tracks a short little while to go sniffing about the place ....or so I thought! Well, it appears that he has been climbing a fence to get into a female in heat (a rather fancy hunting dog type that was being kept dog-free) and the owner, Carlos, tells me that Dick has had his way with her and Carlos is now looking for us to pay for the Morning After pill for his dog!!! Holy smoke - we got to get Dick done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.