Yipee! Mannequin Envy
I just got an acceptance for Mannequin Envy today. I discovered them on the morning of the 15th of Sept....really liked their work and by the night of the 15th I was sending them a submission that I had written on the 14th: 'A Lady in the Bath with Angels.' It was also their deadline day so it felt a little like pushing my luck too much! I am really over the moon about it ....it's the perfect excuse to have that second glass of vino to accompany my toes going all funny and wanting to spring into a fast, fast jig. :)



3 Comments:
Congrats, Liz! Pushed your luck in the right direction.
congrats! it is quite a wonderful zine. :)
will you come back to 30/30 soon? it is a little quieter now, three people have finished their rounds, and one dropped out.
m
Sarah, nice to see you here. thanks :)
Michi, thanks :)
I'm hanging out with loitering tendancies at the gates of 30:30...I might just go for it :)....(that is if I can manage to dupe my rational self into thinking I have time and stamina for it :))))
Liz
x
Post a Comment
<< Home