Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Home At Last .......Dusty House......Money Plant Survival!

Just got back this afternoon at 5pm. Literally fell in the door. Am now in bed with lap-top and badly missed broadband on knees....5 weeks with a ring up connection in noisey Internet Cafes has me so thrilled to getting back with being all-cosy and on my ownsome :) Am feeling the urge to get writing again too which is a plus-plus...have also had some interesting submissions news which will get to later when strength returns :0)

The house is so dusty .....me thinking I was smart, I sprinkled a super-sonic powder about the place to ward off any lonesome fleas that may have come to multiply when Páidi our dog was in the kennels. Can't wait to pick him and Siam up tomorrow.

Money plant survived ....I had a large towel soaking in a basin of water and the saturated ends were placed in the money plant foilage....luckily it held on tight and is still green if a little pasty/droopy!

I'm looking forward to catching up on everyones' blogs over the next day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.