Submitting Frenzy and Eve of Bonfire
Since it's been quite a while since I've submitted any work to magazines - I went slightly overboard and submitted quite a bit over the past few days. I came upon poems written months ago that I had nearly forgotten about. It was good seeing them with fresh eyes and hopefully I've matched up well ; ) Still some more to do - it's something I look on as tricky territory though - all the matching up and sorting out - wish I enjoyed it more! Summer seems to be my beaverish time - I think I like
nipping off on holidays knowing there are poems are out and about fending for themselves!
And tomorrow night is the BONFIRE night - the stairway-to-heaven bonfire - it's enormous - lots of friends are coming. We've just spent the afternoon sorting out tables and chairs and putting 'Danger' signs up in dodgy tumbling-down looking areas on the farm. Will take loads of photos, no doubt. ; )
nipping off on holidays knowing there are poems are out and about fending for themselves!
And tomorrow night is the BONFIRE night - the stairway-to-heaven bonfire - it's enormous - lots of friends are coming. We've just spent the afternoon sorting out tables and chairs and putting 'Danger' signs up in dodgy tumbling-down looking areas on the farm. Will take loads of photos, no doubt. ; )



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home