Monday, November 19, 2007

Shadow ...Páidi's Eyes


2 Comments:

Blogger Bebe Cook said...

Hi Liz,

I love the shadow, and the dogs peircing eyes. very cool pics.

:) brenda

12:11 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Brenda,

Those are Páidi's eyes - he is 12 years old and my baby : ) He was born in our kitchen ...his mum was a husky hence the one blue eye : )
He is totally adorable and tranquil - a real cuddly teddy bear - he tries to keep Dick on the straight and narrow but it's proving difficult : )

Hope you are well - I popped into 30:30 and saw you in full swing - well done. I am still toying with the idea - my laptop needs sorting though so I may be offline for a week or so...

Happy writing : )

x

1:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.