Monday, November 12, 2007

A Sneezing Takeover


Since Saturday I have been sneezing like a wild woman. I've never had such fits that just completely take over my body for a minute or so and I'm left a shivering wreck afterwards - puss just makes for the door, darting me 'if looks could kill' looks! Vladi keeps his palms pressed tightly over his ears. I really feel as if some gluttonous monster has taken over my body. I had never thought about how these involuntary body acts make the actual person feel like a right twat for being so invaded ...I'm having some minutes of respite now before it starts again. The laptop has been in mid-bounce from my knees on more than one occasion. Just hope it doesn't last too long - am keeping to my bed today so eyes will be totally zonked from too much internet by 6 pm!! ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.