Friday, March 06, 2009

I Won a Book!



A nice start to the week-end has been winning a signed copy of Nuala Ní Chonchúir’s poetry book -
Tatoo-Tatú, pictured in the image.

Nuala had a draw in celebration of World Book Day and my name went into the hat and …voilá! Thanks, Nuala. I love the cover and am looking forward to reading it. A poem from Tatoo – Tatú is up in Jane Holland’s blog this week and can be read here.

And Tatoo – Tatú can be bought from Nuala's website.

Let’s see if good news really does come in threes...finger tapping for 2 more, I am... ; )

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you will enjoy that, I have it and it's very good indeed. What's the third thing... :)))

9:52 am  
Blogger Liz said...

True, Barbara, I should only be waiting for the one piece more of good news and not two...better not tempt the gods by finger-crossing too much. Though some round-about-good-news today is that it's raining and when it's raining we always put the house-work on hold and take to hibernating with tea! ; )

Just from reading that one poem of Nuala's, I reckon I'm in for a treat.

10:25 am  
Blogger Group 8 said...

Hi Liz
The book is in the post. Thanks for the mention on Musings,
N x

5:45 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks, Nuala...will keep an eye out for Ms. Postwoman : )

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.