San Juan Bonfire Night
Before - with the Band Captain
After - Band Captain Aflame
Middlish - one serene bonfire host and a bonfire host in stitches!The Bonfire party was a success - no mishaps so to speak of.
Some people even jumped the bonfire. It went on from 8pm to 3.30pm - I'm just
about keeping myself together today after having a massive clean up session
this morning - there was a lot of drink left over so we plan on having
another quieter get-together soon. : )


3 Comments:
the bonfire party sounds like a blast, liz! i hope no eyebrows got singed. back when we used to attend one in manila, my brothers always came home without theirs. haha!
delighted that you've gone on a submission frenzy! finally! i look forward to some good news.
a.
p.s. those puppies are ADORABLE!!! i've got the hots for that dark brown one on the right with the light brown nose. **kisskiss**
Hi Liz,
I love the idea of getting to play with fire. Sitting in front of the bonfire for hours, drinking, talking, drinking, talking and drinking. I love fire, can sit like a child spellbound watching the flames. Congratulations on submitting, I am sending positive vibes for a mailbox full of acceptances, I miss you in the 30:30, I am sending physic vibes for you to jump right in!! The puppies are adorable, I would want to keep one for my own. I am hopeless, I already have 5 pets. Sending you a big hug.
:) brenda
Hi Arlene and Brenda,
Yeah the bonfire was super - we have the makings of a few more with all the rubbish still in piles on the farm but we do not have the energy to host another one just yet - last night was the eve of Saint Peter's day and it was another bonfire night here but we passed on it! ; )
Thanks for the good vibes on the poems : )
Brenda, my muse and wits have gone walk-abouts - with the heat wave here I can just about remember who I am and what I'm supposed to be doing but my brain is hot mush and cannot get its act together for poetry just yet....you are doing wonderful work in 30:30, keep at it...I may get to join yet...here's hoping : )
xxxLizxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home