Hotmail Takes a Decision on My Poetry - Plain Junk!
I am having a giggle about an e-mail that I have received from FRiGG Literary zine. I wrote to FRiGG today enquiring about a submission I made in July. They replied back within an hour or so with the following mail. I'm not sure why I am finding it so funny maybe it is a nervous gesture on my part as I feel that maybe Hotmail's elimination decision might be an omen of what is to come! :)) Anyway I'm glad I took them at their word and enquired after the 3 month period.
FRiGG Magazine escribió:
Dear Ms. Gallagher:
I looked for your submission and I saw that Hotmail had put it in the Junk Mail folder! I can’t figure out why Hotmail does this with some submissions but not others. In any case, I am so sorry for the delay! You were absolutely right to inquire. I will forward your submission to Sean Farragher (FRiGG’s poetry editor) and ask him to put it at the head of the queue. Once again, I am so sorry you’ve had to wait so long.
Yours,
Ellen Parker
Editor, FRiGG
FRiGG Magazine
Dear Ms. Gallagher:
I looked for your submission and I saw that Hotmail had put it in the Junk Mail folder! I can’t figure out why Hotmail does this with some submissions but not others. In any case, I am so sorry for the delay! You were absolutely right to inquire. I will forward your submission to Sean Farragher (FRiGG’s poetry editor) and ask him to put it at the head of the queue. Once again, I am so sorry you’ve had to wait so long.
Yours,
Ellen Parker
Editor, FRiGG


2 Comments:
tee-hee, i am soooo tired that i just read "at the head of the queen"! seems i have never gotten over my alice in wonderland poems ... *L*
ah well. i end up in arlean's spam folder all the time. that's her pretending not to know me.
m
:))Poems at the head of the queen!!¿? Not too comfy a spot :)
Post a Comment
<< Home