Thursday, September 18, 2008

Zombie Haiku


John has tagged me with disclosing 6 unspectacular things about myself so here goes:

1. I am a morning-tea junkie - my tea mug is huge and I move around with it. It takes roughly an hour to drink it.
2. I don't mind drinking cold tea.
3. I take a siesta every day (except while on hols.) but don't actually sleep.
4. My first alcoholic drink was pernod and black.
5. I enjoy going to the cinema alone.
6. I sometimes lick my eyebrows back with a spittled finger to help me think.

Terms & conditions!
1. link the person who tagged you: John
2. mention the rules on your blog: (these are them)
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you: (see above)
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them: Maggie May , Barbara , Emerging Writer
** 3 will have to do! ; ) and I'm adding an 'Only-if-you-feel-like-doing-it' clause ; )

9 Comments:

Blogger Bebe Cook said...

Hi Liz,

I came in to tell you I miss in the 30:30, and I tagged you, but I see John got here first!! Big Congrats on being a Calendar Girl, don't forget to post a link to where we can get one stateside. I have never read in Public either, the closest things as been at the DPC workshop, lets get our courage up together. Looking forward to seeing and reading you!!

Very bigs hugs!!

:) brenda

p.s. MMers is home and back to himself and it is wonderful.

3:54 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Fab. news about MMers, Brenda. ; )

Still stalling on 30:30 as have a bad cold and feel awful...plus my brother is visiting this weekend from Taiwan for a week so will be caught up with him...I still mean to jump in at some stage though...totally need to, to get
the poetry-discipline back! ;)
Thanks for the congrats re:Calendar girl - can't wait to see what it looks like ; )
xxx

9:42 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I will give it a go - great to see you back and congrats on being a Calendar Girl - hooray!

8:48 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Barbara : )

7:03 pm  
Blogger Arlene said...

haha! love your list, liz — now i *want* a picture of that mug! that eyebrow move is priceless. just licky-tickled me silly.

from the chest pains i had last friday, i think my yogic energy zapping backfired on me. i don't think i'll try that again until the captain arrives. you'll have to keep your head cold for now. hee.

have fun with your bro! had he ever been over there? have you shown him the goats? and all the lascivious cacti? i hope dick's behaving! ;)

a.

p.s. we tagged maggie together. she'll have to play now or be the rotten egg. :D

8:04 pm  
Blogger Maggie May said...

i just did this for Arlene! so you *really* only picked two! ;)

i looove tea. i try to drink green tea every day, best four cups. it's so good for you.

10:15 pm  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Oooh, yes, I adore siestas! I think they should be observed worldwide. Of course, I *sometimes* sleep during mine ; )

Congrats on the calendar comp!

Sharon

1:37 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Arlene,

Have just seen my bro off at the airport - we had a great time together...needless to say he loved Dick and Páidi...dick especially though as he is such a tear-a-way (dick that is, not the bro! ; )) While the bro was here, Dick showed off a new trick - undoing his dog collar and lead and getting the lead onto another lady-caller dog's head, she being 3
sizes bigger than Dick suffered near choking because of said-antics!; )

Hey Maggie,
with you on the green tea...I think I 'nabbed' you before Arlene,
so your meme is mine, all mine... ; )

Hi Sharon
!Viva la siesta! ; )

11:56 am  
Blogger Rachel Fox said...

You can remember your first alcoholic drink? Well done!

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.