Friday, October 06, 2006

NOÖ Acceptance

Mike from NOÖ e-mailed to say they'd like to publish one of my war poems (Episode: III The Day the Shelling Started...) in the January Edition. Yes, yes, yes :) I am now resorting to more dodgy Irish dancing glee-steps on my sunny terrace! :) Thanks Mike.

5 Comments:

Blogger SarahJane said...

congrats Liz. nice zine.
dance around.
smile

8:58 pm  
Blogger michi said...

yes. not "nooooo"! yesyesyes!!

congrats.

i'll join you for a dance. i used to do irish dancing. like flatley. only not so fast. *L*

m

3:40 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Sarh and Michi :)

Michi, I used to play traunt from Irish dancing classes.(and spend the money on crayons!!!)...I sorely regret it now ;)

Liz
x

12:14 pm  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Congratulations Liz!! NOÖ is very cool.

4:05 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Sharon :)

7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.