Hi Arlene, ...the hairdresser story?¿ Got to get round to that one of these days...it was funny : )
Barbara, thanks for letting me know, I haven't seen it yet but Declan Meade did get in touch to tell me that they were paying me 150E which was a lovely surprise : ))
5 Comments:
soo cute!
: )
oooh, those cupcakes are absolutely tantalizing, liz!
your flatlake lit festival experience is a delight. such a shame about vladi's leg. i hope he didn't suffer much.
i want to read about the hairdresser story!!
and dick's new trick is a riot. he deserves a whole chapbook of poems or non-fiction. like memoirs of a dog. heh!
a.
Just got Stinging Fly - faberooni! I hope you've got yours/getting yours soon!!!
Hi Arlene, ...the hairdresser story?¿ Got to get round to that one of these days...it was funny : )
Barbara, thanks for letting me know, I haven't seen it yet but Declan Meade did get in touch to tell me that they were paying me 150E which was a lovely surprise : ))
Post a Comment
<< Home