Saturday, December 08, 2007

10:10 at ITWS and New Window


I am on day 6 with 10:10 at ITWS alongside Sarah Sloat and John Vick.. Both the company and poetry are good. My laptop is acting a bit strange though and threatening to go belly-up on me...hopefully it'll hold out till day 10! It is long overdue a check-up and my virus software is out of date. I'm getting warnings left, right and centre. I wish I wasn't the type that holds out till the bitter end, with fingers crossed.

The window men came today. We now have a flashy window in our tiny, tiny bathroom. It is like a porthole. We had done without one for quite a while. It just feels really nice having a window there, at last!

8 Comments:

Blogger Collin Kelley said...

My laptop is on its last leg, too. I'm going for a Mac. If I can afford it. :)

6:17 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Collin,

Nice to see you here : )Yeah I got to do something quickish, I'm crazily backing up stuff just in case...it has taken me an hour of being connected to get up to the speed of more than 1Mbps!

I think I'll opt for a check-up first before splashing out.

Hey, getting a Mac would be class... ; )

9:59 am  
Blogger Bebe Cook said...

Hi Liz,

I have been enjoying your poems very much, especially the challenge ones that I am swiping. My muse is grateful for the sparks.
Love the dandelion photo, danelions one of my favorite things.

hugs
:) brenda

3:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're back on the scene (and in good co. over @ 10:10). yay for privy windows! yay for us getting arlene's chap! good luck with the 'puter. ~crosses fingers~

enjoy the new view,
nic

6:54 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Nic,

I am so chuffed with the window, I keep taking sneak peeps at it from different angles of our mini-bathroom - I even want to snap it but will wait for the mid-day sun to shine on it first : )

Now we are waiting for window number two for our entrance. It seems weird to be without windows for this long! ; ) Hope it's a sign of something good ; )

Thanks for reading

x

8:31 pm  
Blogger SarahJane said...

Hi Liz -
I also had a window-less bathroom when I lived some years ago in Milan. The apartment was gorgeous, but somehow this small important detail was overlooked. Talk about claustrophobia. I hated that bathroom. So enjoy your porthole. I hope it opens.
cheers

7:44 am  
Blogger Bebe Cook said...

Hi Liz,

A wonderful round of 10:10 poems for you, perhaps we can both start the New Year with a new round in the 10:10.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

:) brenda

1:29 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Sarah and Brenda. : )

Happy Christmas.

xx

4:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.