TRIM is Mannequin Envy's Print Anthology of their best work from 2003 to 2006. I am 'delighted and excited' to be in there alongside Arlene Ang, Michi Gabriel and Rachel Mallino.
Hi Liz! Just returning the compliment I can't say what's on in Ireland in July/Augst just yet, but I will look out and let you know soon.
I've been browsing around here and looking at your work. I like what I see - you obviously work hard at getting it out there. Congrats on your inclusion in the print version of the Mannequin Envy Anthology - I must go and look that up too!
Barbara, thanks for dropping by - I'm just discovering you here as I had accidentally censored all comments! I feel like a right twit for not realising it sooner - it was lovely to find all my comments even if it was weeks later!
Looking forward to getting time to read your work too - thanks for taking the time to browse the site.
2 Comments:
Hi Liz!
Just returning the compliment I can't say what's on in Ireland in July/Augst just yet, but I will look out and let you know soon.
I've been browsing around here and looking at your work. I like what I see - you obviously work hard at getting it out there. Congrats on your inclusion in the print version of the Mannequin Envy Anthology - I must go and look that up too!
Barbara, thanks for dropping by - I'm just discovering you here as I had accidentally censored all comments! I feel like a right twit for not realising it sooner - it was lovely to find all my comments even if it was weeks later!
Looking forward to getting time to read your work too - thanks for taking the time to browse the site.
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home