Flatlake Literary and Arts Festival Reading
I’ll be reading at The Flatlake Festival with Jaki McCarrick & THE PRUFROCKS: which consists of
Barbara Smith, Maureen Gallagher, myself, Nuala Ní Chonchúir, Mary Mullen, Jaki McCarrick. We are reading on both the Saturday and Sunday in the Theatre tent. Should be fun…especially when a guaranteed scorcher of a week-end, sun-wise, is prophesised. ; )
I was at this festival last year and really enjoyed it even if it did bucket down most of the time – these photos are from then...it really is an amazing place.
I must write up my other readings on the sidebar before I leave this Thursday the
6th. I'll have a long absence from blogging then unless I get a chance to do it while Internet-cafe-ing!


4 Comments:
way-hay. See you there with the Poetry Divas.
woo-hoo! fingers crossed to see you there then, Kate - saw some Divas pics - looks a howl! ; )
If we'd had any more fun, it'd have been illegal. Flat Lake looks wonderfully eclectic. Looking forward to it. (I'll be the sparkley one)
Will keep eyes peeled for you...must invest in wellies in case the heatwave prophesy falls flat! : )
Post a Comment
<< Home