Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Wrong Miracle is Available to Buy


The Wrong Miracle is now available to buy ....I have just ordered lots of copies to be sent to Ireland for my readings there! Major excitement afoot.... ; )

Just a reminder that the royalties of the book are going to Sands, the stillbirth and neonatal death charity. Thanks!

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wonderful news, Liz.

8:09 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your picture! Not long to go now til Flatlake and I get to hear some of these marvellous poems :))))

Can you tell I'm quite excited for you?!?

9:05 pm  
Blogger Totalfeckineejit said...

A great cause and (I've no doubt) a great book.Buy! Buy! Buy!
Bye,bye! :)

10:19 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks, Michelle. I'll send the cover and poem to you over the week-end if that's ok... : )

Thanks, Barbara and yipee! to Flatlake...Jaki's comment about
the ego-ridden odder folk going
to be there had me in
stitches...! Can't believe it's so near - got to get myself together! ; )

Aw, TFE, thanks for being a believer...; )

7:54 am  
Blogger Vanessa Gebbie said...

ooo goodie. I know where my pocket money is going this week!

9:07 am  
Blogger Liz said...

woo-hoo, thanks, Vanessa...hope you enjoy it :)

9:06 pm  
Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Congrats, Liz! I'll be buying one soon!

12:00 am  
Blogger Liz said...

cheers, Collin...looking forward to reading your Conquering Venus...yes!yes! yes!

7:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.