Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hats Off...Bedrooms and Ghosts




(Lanzarote Photos)

Chris from Lough Raven Review has published two of my poems in the latest Spring issue (check out the fabulous daffodils on the front cover)

The poems are;

Bedroom

and

The People One Meets While Wearing a Hat

They aren't in The Wrong Miracle, not enough room....
Both are true stories and the second one, especially, is about a guy we met while on a leisurely Christmas holiday on Lanzarote Island. Just goes to show.... ; )

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, the first one reads very sad to me, and the second one is just mad. You couldn't make it up! Great story, and it's sad too. Or maybe I'm just a bit sad today...

11:34 am  
Blogger Totalfeckineejit said...

Great stuff Liz,Loved the second one most, an interesting encounter that's fer sure.Never come across the publication before,were you invited or did you submit? I needed a sedative and a lie down half way through their scary submissions policy. i think I'll have a go but am worried that if I make a spelling mistake or some faux pas they might come round with baseball bats !

10:45 pm  
Blogger ♥ Boomer ♥ said...

That's so awesome for you! I'll have to take some time this weekend to devour!!

3:20 am  
Anonymous Liz said...

Hi Barbara, TFE and Mimi,

I'm offline again!`! : ( (disconfigured router!)but just to say thanks for reading and hopefully I'll be back by Thursday...(am in an Internet café just now!)
x

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.