Sunday, April 22, 2007

Draw Winner and Animal Campaign News


Being a Winner : )

I was delighted to hear that I won a signed copy of The Archaeologist's Daughter from Kirsty Bowen She is doing a daily book draw. I'm looking forward to getting it. I also went and ordered Kirsty's book Feign

Campaign News

I've set up a Blog to put together some ideas for the Animal Rights Campaign that I'm involved in organising.
I have been unable to do anything more about the little dog that is chained to the outhouses - I went to see him, he has food, water and shelter and quite a longish chain! I've been looking for the owner guy but haven't been able to meet up with him. I'm sick to the pit of my stomack with worry over this little dog. I just want to dognap him and take the consequences - Vladi says that this could have negative repercussions on our campaign and to be patient until tomorrow when I talk to the local vet and get his advice on what to do. God, this is doing my head in and I can't write nor think about anything else : ((

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always amazed by the mental anguish suffered by the person who has to see the dog languishing and suffering at the end of a chain. I'd like to see us as a society start taking people to court for mental anguish who chain dogs outside...as it's too hard for us to watch, and we suffer right alongside them. Check out our website at http://www.dogsdeservebetter.org for suggestions for the little dog. Tammy S. Grimes, founder, Dogs Deserve Better

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.