3 rd round of 30:30....Rainfall and Sunshine...The Virgin of Teror

I finished my 3rd round of 30:30 just 5 days ago. I'm enjoying being free for now but that longing to get going again may surface sometime soon (well, I hope so : ))
I am trying to revise and sort out some more work to submit.
We've had a few days of heavy rain. The repaired leak in the kitchen was put to the test, luckily nothing seeped through : ) The terrace is awash with clothes to dry...thank goodness today the sun is shining and it's one of those fresh and beamingly blue-skied days that make me so glad to be alive.
I went to a village in the mountains on Friday. It is called 'Teror'. They have an impressive church there that houses the Virgin of the Island. People go there to make requests, give thanks and just soak up the incredible atmosphere the place has. I went and did all 3 things plus I discovered creamy yoghurts with mango flavour that I devored contentedly on a cobblestone street. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home