Another Effort to Blog
OK I'll try and start afresh with this blog since my attempts to have another blog are failing miserably...(http://talknineteentothedozen.blogspot.com/)
A repairman is in the kitchen trying to open a jammed washing machine door. He is wondering aloud how it ended up in this state, I mean, I shouldn't really have used brute force to get that enormous blanket in there!! Heck, I really want my washing machine back in working order though. I've confessed to him what I did and he has been giving me a few strange looks. His topic at the moment is 'How has the world got into this state, never mind the washing machine'. A brew of tea is needed and some forbidden gooey nibbles like almond and raisin breakfast cake, complements of my lovely neighbour Lucía.
A repairman is in the kitchen trying to open a jammed washing machine door. He is wondering aloud how it ended up in this state, I mean, I shouldn't really have used brute force to get that enormous blanket in there!! Heck, I really want my washing machine back in working order though. I've confessed to him what I did and he has been giving me a few strange looks. His topic at the moment is 'How has the world got into this state, never mind the washing machine'. A brew of tea is needed and some forbidden gooey nibbles like almond and raisin breakfast cake, complements of my lovely neighbour Lucía.



2 Comments:
hahaha!! the word "brute force" just tickled me silly. does that mean i shouldn't do that, too with the washing machine? yikes.
and teehee, your repairman sounds a bit like my driving instructor. some people should keep their strange looks to themselves.
a.
Red alert on 'brute force, blankets and washing machines'...a definite no, no :0))
It's the plumber's turn this week...installing a sink...I'll need heaps more of Lucia's cake to see me through ;)
Liz
x
Post a Comment
<< Home