Last Maximus Miracle Virtual Tour Stop
Today, the Maximus Miracle Virtual Book Tour is in the U.S.A. for its last stop with Jeanne Iris Lakatos. Jeanne is the perfect hostess and due to the 'January thaw' and chill in the air, Jeanne has rustled up a delightful hot buttered rum drink to get us in the mood for our fireside chat.
And chat we do, Jeanne uses terms like 'epiphanic and epiphenomenal moments' to describe my poetry which has warmed the cockles of my heart, rum or no rum! We talk about poetic purpose, angels, sound-waves and renewal in nature and possibly in poetry...and Emily Dickinson...and my poem 'A Lady in the Bath with Angels' is up there...take a look, have a read and let us know what you think!
And just to say a big thank you to all the Host Bloggers who lent their own very inimitable ways to the tour, making each stop a different experience...and thanks to everyone who has followed and commented...it's been great, I'm a little sad it is all over but at the same time it has run its course....I don't think I have ever talked so much about me or my work in my whole life! ;)


5 Comments:
"I don't think I have ever talked so much about me or my work in my whole life" - Awe. Good for you then, you deserve the attention! Going to go and read now...still playing catch up!
Thanks, Rachel... ; ))
Hi Liz
Congrats on reaching the end of the tour. I know the feeling - relief and slight anticlimax. N x
Liz, Congrats on the book tour! i really enjoyed your poem the last miracle.
Thanks Nuala and Emily.
Post a Comment
<< Home