The Wrong Miracle Virtual Book Tour: Stop 5
(Ms. Alien)
(Pressie for Rachel)(Images got from here)
I am at Rachel's More About the Song Blog today. Rachel is the perfect hostess and she came up with some very intriguing questions. Her experience and flair for interviewing shines through...even if she initially left me a little open-mouthed and thinking 'Not sure, if I can answer this...' : )
So what do we talk about? Well, it's more like 'Who do I talk to there?' (apart from Rachel, of course)...so it's a case of me and a Ms. Alien having a chat about poetry. Ms. Alien is of a curious nature and wants to know what all the fuss is about, poetry-wise...She also wants a 10 book reading list on what she should read if she(Ms. Alien) takes the notion to investigate poetry further for herself...
Then Rachel and I talk about why and how poetry is important in my life....and last but not least, I have to imagine The Wrong Miracle was written by someone else and in doing so say what I think of it! Ahem! If you are in any way curious about any of this, why not pop over to Rachel's and read our chat for yourselves. ; )


1 Comments:
I was not wearing flares...oh flair! Right.
See you on the tree, Liz. Hasta luego!
x
p.s. great job.
Post a Comment
<< Home