Sunday, December 06, 2009

Tales of Mere Existence: Procrastinating

`

There is a whole series of these 'Tales of Mere Existence 'which are really brillaint....this one is ringing bells, bells, bells for me...I know Christmas is around the corner and bells are right and fitting at this time of year but yes, got to admit I've been doing the above...seems the longer the weekend (and this weekend lasts till Wednesday), the more I procrastinate...how is everyone else with procrastinating? I used not be one, a procrastinator, that is, it seems to have 'snuck' up on me...!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Fenton said...

I could tell you how I procrastinate but I have a pressing need to surf the internet for original and inspirational animations...

8:45 am  
Blogger Totalfeckineejit said...

Tell ya later.

11:13 am  
Anonymous All American Packaging said...

Unbelievable ... This video is so great that I'm as much enjoying it, as it makes me sad!

Good to know that I am not the only one with this problem, but ... it still does not excuses me, we should stop procrastinating! ;-).

12:00 pm  
Blogger Rachel Fox said...

I love the way it's still being drawn.
And he wasn't spending hours on the internet but other than that it's pretty accurate.
x

1:53 pm  
Blogger Andrew Gerald Hales said...

I just barely finished 3 term papers today. I feel good. and ya I liiked this.

5:19 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Rachel, they are inspirational, aren't they? You've probably found the other ones by this stage. : )

TFE, doncha know that no such thing as 'later', only if alligator! ; )

All American, indeed! Nice name, by the way ; )

Rachel, they are brillaint, aren't they....I'm preparing some English lessons around them as are totally multi-purpose. ; )

Andrew, glad you like it and best of luck with the papers...

5:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.