Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Succulent Plants and Visit to Rachel's



Images from here.
Have just spent the week-end 'idling' (ha! as if! ; )) which included planting some of the beautifully-named succulent plants above, aren't they amazing? The grow real fast and need very little water so we are covering parts of our little farm with them. Next job: vegetable planting this weekend as it is a long, long weekend.

And a Virtual Book Tour Visit to Rachel's More About the Song Blog on Thursday the 3rd of December is a great start to the long weekend. Rachel asked me some unusual and intriguing questions which after the first oh dear and yikes! I actually enjoyed answering very much...thanks Rachel! ; ) The talk at Rachel's will be of Aliens who know nought about poetry on planet earth and want to be informed and I get to help them...(well her...as for now there is just one Ms. Alien )....and I have to imagine that someone else wrote The Wrong Miracle and give my opinion on what I would think if that were so....tricky one??

(** Note to Host Bloggers of Virtual Book Tour: Salt has assured me that they will get the information about the Virtual Tour and the Host Bloggers up pronto, as in today, on their Salt Blog....(not sure why they didn't do so before now ...I sent the relevant info. in August but they have been updating and re-doing and the likes and some things got stuck in 'to do' land ...but all hearts involved have been and are still in right place...thanks for patience on this, Host Bloggers : )
Editing in to say that the info. about the tour is now up on Salt's Blog Yipee! ; ))

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Fenton said...

Succulents are great - though it's taken me a while to grow an appreciation for them..ahem..we have some which my son loves to press and hear the leaves squeek! Looking forward to the tour stop at t'other Rachel's.

10:48 pm  
Blogger Totalfeckineejit said...

Should be an interesting trip to Rachel's ,looking forward to it! Aliens? Ooh!

11:30 pm  
Blogger ♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Hi, there, Liz. I love succulent plants. They are so easy to care for and difficult for me to kill! ♥

2:55 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Rachel, they are brillaint, aren't they? I can see how they would be tempting to do things to!...I've developed an obsession for them as they literally sprout upwards and every-other-way overnight! ; )
Great, see you at t'other Rachel's then...

TFE, poor unsuspecting Ms. Alien, she didn't know what she was letting herself in for... ; )

Mimi,
Yes, so easy to care for...that is half their beauty...apart from the other obvious one!

8:31 am  
Blogger Regina said...

Just stopping by after reading your wonderful and insightful interview over at Rachel's! Great job answering those very intriguing questions!
I'm putting The Wrong Miracle on my Christmas wish list!
:)

10:46 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi Red Bird, thanks so much for stopping by and for coming with such lovely news, I am delighted you enjoyed the interview and that you'd like to read my book...that is lovely news to wake up to... : )

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.