Thursday, December 10, 2009

Interview at 'Savvy Verse and Wit'





I am across the atlantic again visiting Serena at her very popular
Savvy Verse and Wit Blog.
We talk about obsessions, 'exercising' ; ) the myth or not about poetry being elitist and how I ended up writing poetry in the first place.

I will be staying a while longer at Serena's and actually returning there next week too as before the idea for The Wrong Miracle Virtual Tour came to pass, Serena and I had already planned the interview and that we would use her selection of 10 questions....that is why it is longer than my other Blog visits. ; )

Hope to see you over there...it is a very interesting Blog with all sorts to look through, apart from the interview. ; )

(Photos: Summer 09 Flatlake Festival and Temple Bar Stroll)

5 Comments:

Blogger Totalfeckineejit said...

Sounds very interesting Liz, can't wait to hear about the poetry elite.I'm getting myself over there pronto! Pip pip!

11:40 am  
Blogger Liz said...

TFE, thanks for keeping the old flame burning...oh and I've mentioned the poteen party in answer to one of Serena's questions which I also answered on your Blog....so there might be a wee bit of nipping-back-to-poteen-party...hope you left the light on...(oh you did, just remembered the old flame burning from above... ; ))

Re: the poetry elite - my poor old English Teacher gets blamed for it all...not sure why he suddenly sprung to mind for me after all this time! ; )

12:56 pm  
Blogger Totalfeckineejit said...

There will forever be a little candle burning in a window here at the castle for you liz.

5:14 pm  
Blogger Serena said...

Thanks for posting this on your blog as well. I hadn't notice until now. Duh! I will have your second part of the interview up as scheduled.

2:20 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Aw, thanks TFE ; )

Great, Serena, cheers. : )

And Cioara, same for me... ; )

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Photos/Images/Text on this site are copyrighted.