The Sombrero and The Wrong Miracle Draw
I'm making a list and checking it twice...for The Wrong Miracle Draw.
Here are the names of those who said they wanted to be in the draw....all present and correct are: Mairi, Niamh, Kar, Rachel, Jeanne Iris, ArtSparker, Willow, Poetikat, PJ Nolan, the watercats, Titus, Sandra Leigh, The Weaver of Grass, Raph G. Neckmann, Kerry Characters, Davir
If I've missed anyone or if there is anyone else who wants to be in the draw just add your name below saying so...DRAW takes place Wednesday the 25th of November (Tomorrow) approaching mid-night of same day... sombrero is being de-cobwebbed and aired today...good luck!
**Update: adding Owen, Dominic and Karen...ready or not...!
*** Update 2: Make room for BT in there!


4 Comments:
The excitement is building Liz, I had a quick check of me bloggo and found Owen ,Dominic Rivron and Karen dancing Flamenco style on the brim of the Sombrero but not quite in it, so add (ios) them in!See you tomorrow for the drum roll and draw!
Thanks, TFE, that's them in it then with a big Olé as they landed ...! ; )
Oh please add me too, sorry I'm late on parade but I've only just followed via the party, the hat and the crashing waves....
Sure, BT, have just popped you in the sombrero... : ) cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home