The Maximus Miracle Virtual Book Tour Is on Its Way

The Maximus Miracle Virtual Book Tour has crept up on me...thanks to Arlene for giving me a gentle poke about getting the answers to the interview questions to her....I am so bogged down in the Spanish Education system that neither poetry nor anything writing-like was getting a look-in. Must put a stop to that!
And Arlene has so kindly and creatively made a Sims version of me for the interview which starts on the 28th of October. Take a look at those legs and that pose...a writer raring to go if I ever saw one! Arlene, I can never repay you enough for the legs and the sexiness....a big kiss to you. x
Editing in a P.S. To the lovely folk who are getting the questions together for the Virtual Tour interviews, could you just form 3 Questions as have near 10 interviews to do and could end up repeating myself...and going on too much .....! ; ) x


4 Comments:
I know I need to send you some questions. I have been thinking about what to ask...I'll try to send them this week.
x
No worries, Rachel, whenever you can but just keep it to 3 questions as if not, it could go on and on and on.... ; )
x
I'm Spartacus!
Hope no lions come to supper then...and we must get that chariot up and running (or am I mixing up me histories ; ))
Post a Comment
<< Home