Bridport Long List and Judge's Comments
Blue Door to the Sky
Bridport Long List
My poem is up there in the long list. : ) I found the Judge, Don Patterson's comments
very interesting and amusing. I was nearly able to calculate at what stage he got fed up with moving my poem any further up the selection process : )


5 Comments:
here's the long&short of it, ms. liz:
*congrats on ANY list... well, within reason. and the triple D is a great start with 6 (triple of that?! = suitably evil) for 08!
*pubby lub: ADORable. couldn't've let any of em go.
*pix: oh, so *that's* what that gaseous orb in the sky is *supposed* to look like... hmm... curious, all that sunlight. which puts me in mind of a good drink ala dublin...
Triple X!
N
Oh, congratulations on making the long list, Liz!! That's wonderful news. And the puppies. Oh, the puppies are just TOO cute. I can hardly stand it. I'd be smuggling the one with patches home in my luggage.
Hi Nic and Sharon,
Thanks for stopping by. : )
Hi Liz,
I love the blue door, and how it looks like a door to the sky, is very cool beans. Congratulations on making the long list!!! Everytime I see these puppies, I'm with Sharon, I want you to send me one via the internet, they are adorable. I am enjoying the 10:10 very much.
Wishing you a wonderful day
:) brenda
Thanks, Brenda : )
I haven't seen the puppies since...I think it's best I keep
away from them to avoid temptations ; )
Yeah, I'm enjoying 10:10 too : )
Post a Comment
<< Home