Travelling to Donegal...Finishing Round 2 of 10:10

From today until the 24th of Feb. I'll be with my folks in Donegal. It'll be talk, tea, music and song with bits of pain and doctors in between : )
I'll be popping in to the Internet Café to do my two last 10:10 days....it's been a lot less stressful than 30:30...I love the fact that there is always an end in sight with 10:10, with 30:30 I felt more panic and more fear of drying-up which had me on a massive adrenalin/endorphine roll...the heart palpitations have eased a bit with 10:10. : )I've enjoyed being with Jude Goodwin, John Vick and Sarah Sloat, Lauren Finaldi Guru popped in for a few days also, hope to see her back again.


2 Comments:
i agree about 10:10, though I think it's more the feedback than the poem writing that gets the heart going. have a lovely time in Donegal. cheers
Thanks Sarah : )
Post a Comment
<< Home