Lanzarote ....and Placing First at IBPC



Trip Away
We have just returned from Lanzarote. I absolutely loved all the blue and green houses and wide, forever-stretching plains...we had a fantastic time which little by little I hopefully will blog about! In the meatime the photos show the initial feel for the place.
IBPC
I was/am over the moon at placing first at IBPC. I couldn't even remember which poem had been put forward. It is a truly great holiday gift. The winning poem: 'A Poem that Thinks it Has Joined a Circus' and David Kirby's comments can be read here


3 Comments:
wooohooo!! congrats again on placing 1st in the IBPC, liz!!
and the pictures are fabulous — i don't know how you do it! you should submit them to 'zines. i mean they're really that good, i think.
a.
Hi Arlene, thanks for stopping by...and for the congrats. I was left gawking at the screen for ages with the IBPC news : )
Awh Arlene, thanks for the supportive comments regarding the photos...I'm a manic snapper and never leave the house without my simple wee Canon camera (don't even know by heart its characteristics )tucked in pocket...Eve, from Centrifugal Eye has proposed a wee photograph project but it's early days yet so not sure if I've got what she wants!
Arlene, I'm totally impressed with your perseverance on 30:30...would love to join soon but there are too many already-put-on-long-finger-tasks to sort out first (one being a full frontal with the tax people : ))
Liz
x
salute!
Nice work!
Nice work you've done here. Tomorrow I shall return again.
Try this - very useful:
http://xenical.butkel1.org/ xenical
http://hydrocodone.butkel1.org/ hydrocodone
http://celexa.butkel1.org/ celexa
http://ephedra.butkel1.org/ ephedra
http://lorcet.butkel1.org/ lorcet
http://meridia.butkel1.org/ meridia
http://tramadol.butkel1.org/ tramadol
http://carisoprodol.butkel1.org/ carisoprodol
http://cialis.butkel1.org/ cialis
http://paxil.butkel1.org/ paxil
clonazepam http://clonazepam.butkel1.org clonazepam
lortab http://lortab.butkel1.org lortab
lexapro http://lexapro.butkel1.org lexapro
codeine http://codeine.butkel1.org codeine
viagra http://viagra.butkel1.org viagra
vicodin http://vicodin.butkel1.org vicodin
percocet http://percocet.butkel1.org percocet
ativan http://ativan.butkel1.org ativan
oxycontin http://oxycontin.butkel1.org oxycontin
rivotril http://rivotril.butkel1.org rivotril
Aufiderzein!
Post a Comment
<< Home