Loch Raven Review Acceptance

Hanoi Photo - taken from a balcony.
Loch Raven Review Acceptance
Yesterday, I got an acceptance for Loch Raven Review. I'm really chuffed about this as the poem they accepted was a different style for me - one that I wrote on my return from Barcelona after having my head full of Miró and Picasso and balconies and people watching. It is called 'Exhibition.' : ) And some 30:30 poet friends are in there as well - Annie Bien, Michaela Gabriel and Jude Goodwin - it's great to be amongst them.
That's 2 days in a row of good poetic news - would love to believe that good things happen in 3s.: )


2 Comments:
Awh Liz,
I am SO chuffed for you and all the good fortune in poetry acceptances - and about time, too! Nevr doubted it for a creative moment!
Proud of ye, sista!
Hope to catch up on email really soon...just been so 'all-over-the-place' and have loads of news. Have a really wonderful Christmas and enjoy.
Ina grá,
Jen
xx
Hi Jen,
Lovely to catch you here : ) Thanks for your kind words.
Fill me in on your news when you get a chance...Thee Poetry Chicks seem to be going from strength to strength : ) hope to see you perform in Feb.
Meanwhile, loads of Seasons Greetings and tonnes of best wishes for you, Michael and your family for the New Year.
pógs galore,
Liz
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home