posted by Liz at 11:49 am
yay! that's great news about your dad, liz. i *love* the pictures of him, by the way... and wow, the landscape.and wooohoooo! congrats on the frigg acceptance. it's one of the most gorgeous 'zines around, i think. by the way, just found out the wicked alice issue is already up! congrats on that part, too. a.
Arlene, thanks for the good wishes :) At times like this I wish I could do hand-stands ;)Oh and love your Alice contributions...fab. work (as always)Lizx
Hooray!! Wonderful news, Liz. I'm so glad things are going well. My best wishes and healing vibes for a speedy recovery.
congrats on the publications, liz! and gooooood news re your dad. :) lovely sunflower. they are my favourites. happy flowers. m
Thanks Sharon and Michi :)Lizx
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
yay! that's great news about your dad, liz. i *love* the pictures of him, by the way... and wow, the landscape.
and wooohoooo! congrats on the frigg acceptance. it's one of the most gorgeous 'zines around, i think.
by the way, just found out the wicked alice issue is already up! congrats on that part, too.
a.
Arlene, thanks for the good wishes :) At times like this I wish I could do hand-stands ;)
Oh and love your Alice contributions...fab. work (as always)
Liz
x
Hooray!! Wonderful news, Liz. I'm so glad things are going well. My best wishes and healing vibes for a speedy recovery.
congrats on the publications, liz! and gooooood news re your dad. :)
lovely sunflower. they are my favourites. happy flowers.
m
Thanks Sharon and Michi :)
Liz
x
Post a Comment
<< Home