Barcelona

Since this week-end I couldn't go to Lanzarote for a work meeting (a really long story), we decided just 'hey-presto-like' to go to Barcelona next week-end as I can catch a replica meeting in Barcelona! I have never booked and paid for tickets so fast in my life. It's been about 9 years since we've been there and we have a good German friend Wolfgang who we can stay with. We leave on Thursday morning and return Sunday night. I'm absolutely excited about it even though money-wise we can't totally afford it but we'll just have to sacrifice some house repairs to break even :) We are madly preparing a list of everything we want to see again (Picasso Museum, Miró, Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, the Gothic area, Barcelona football match, strolling the ramblas, queueing for restaurants, live music, the Sunday flea-market...)Got heaps to do before leaving though so must not lose the head too quickly :) Some times some clouds can have supersonic, super-shiney, silver linings :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home